Saturday, April 23, 2016

Small changes in your morning routine can transform your day and you life!


The quoted article is categorized under productivity and addresses practical issues like time management and scientific health benefits of the recommended changes.  More importantly it offers concrete simple steps that are easy to incorporate and beyond their long lasting health benefits I believe they can actually make you a better person. 

Beyond the basics of proper nutrition and making time to exercise it highlights in an inspirational way the often neglected virtues of meditation, and not neglecting your "passion".  

Everything we do is meaningless routine unless there is a purpose or joy in it.  As I write this I am reminded of finding my purpose, joy and passion in life through meditation many years ago.  Sadly the routine has gotten the better of me lately.  This post motivated me to start again and I hope it may do the same for some of you.  Let's make some positive change together! 

Your in Health

Dr. Nick

http://www.fulfillmentdaily.com/rise-shine-take-control-mornings-transform-entire-day/?utm_content=bufferfa6e5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment